Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feelingsđź–¤ might be a TW

Hi guys so I just thought I would tell you guys what’s been going on since it’s been a long time since I posted one of these well first let me start by saying the ones who haven’t known be on here I’ve took a break for a few days as I said and now I’m back for good now. My feelings are just getting to much I always worry that I might die or something like that I’ve had health anxiety for ages now think I’m going to die half of the time. I think my triggers are when I get a sudden pain or som weird ache also I think one of my triggers are when my mom calls me a drama queen when I’m actually not that really upsets me when she says that and I’ve tried telling her but she’s like oh stop being a drama queen you are being a drama queen and if you keep going to the doctors they will get fed up and won’t listen. Now for those of you that didn’t know I made a appointment with a doctor and my mom found out because he rang her phone instead and she wasn’t happy but I just wanted to stop feeling like this because it is annoying. So I told my doctor the thinks that I always think I’m going to die and all that and he said he was going to refer me to the mental health team now a few weeks after talking to him I got the letter about the mental health team and it says they will contact you in a few days they said they will phone me 4th of Thursday so that is tomorrow and I’m glad I get to talk to somebody that most likely will understand. 
Today it has really triggered me because my knee itches and it’s annoying and scaring me so I asked my neighbour he said he couldn’t see anything and then he said I’ve just got a little lump on it. 
So I put cream on it but it made it itch more🥺so I’m super scared.
I was just wondering if you guys can give me any ideas of how to start telling the person all this on the phone tomorrow. I get stuck with what to say on phone calls and it gets awkward
sorry about it being long 
have you guys got any advice?❤️

Comments

• Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey there @Emoji246 sorry I didn't see this until now I guess I'm a bit late for giving you advice on how to talk about your problems during your talk with the mental health team. How did your call yesterday go by the way? If there's anything we here on the boards can do to support you while you're dealing with this feel free to say so, even if you just wanna vent and get things off your chest. :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Riley Hey Riley it went better then I thought I’m getting a therapist now so hopefully all these worrying thoughts will fade away soon.
    Thankyou for asking ❤️
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    That's really great to hear @Emoji246 I'm glad it went well, talking to a therapist about all this should hopefully be a big help! Be sure to keep us all updated with how you're doing, I know a lot of people on the boards have experience with talking to therapists so they should be able to give you advice if you need it.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Riley Thankyouu🙂❤️
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Emoji246

I'm so glad to hear that the call went better than you expected. What a relief! :)

You're so brave to share how you're feeling with us here and we all care about you so much. I hope that you're feeling a little better after posting and now that the call is out of the way.

Keep us updated about how it goes with the therapist :)  

• Options
    @Liam I will 🙂