Home Fix The Mix
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

sailingswallowssailingswallows Posts: 64 Boards Initiate
Hi Mix,
Please could you add a new topic for health and social care services? as I don't know where to put it. especially as the health and wellbeing topic seems to only be about mental wellbeing and nothing about physical health and how it effects mental health.
Maybe a Disability and SEND topic while you are at it?
Thank you

ZenPast User

Comments

• ZenZen Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,993 Extreme Poster
    @sailingswallows Welcome to the community! 

The discussion topics can be quite broad here so if you are wanting to post about physical health I'd say health and wellbeing is the right section for sure! The categories get filled with whichever topic people post about so it's probably more of a less common topic people talk about! That's nothing to worry about though, you'll receive just the same amount of support :) 

On the note of Disability and SEND, I'd say they would belong in Health and wellbeing too (or Student Life and Education depending).

Don't worry about posting something in the wrong category too much, if the post doesn't fit in that category a mod can move it over to the right one for you! It's great to see some feedback about the categories though! 
    Alis propriis volat 
    Past UserMikesailingswallows
  • sailingswallowssailingswallows Posts: 64 Boards Initiate
    where would I put stuff about social care? as In disability social care not foster care.
    thank you
  • MikeMike 🎮 LondonPosts: 3,817 Community Manager
    Thanks so much for the suggestion @sailingswallows! Feedback is always mega appreciated.

Echoing everything @Eleanor said above. :) For disability social care, Health & Wellbeing is still a good fit as that forum is as much for physical health as it is for mental health. I think physical health just doesn't get posted about quite as much, so you might not see many of those threads.

Again though, don't worry too much about your post being in exactly the right place. Mods keep a fairly good eye on things here and will move something for you if needed. :) 
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
    sailingswallows