Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I guess I am back ❤️

Hi guys as you can read from the title I am back on the boards as some of you know I was in a mad place and I got a bit angry so I had to take a little break from here because I didn’t want anyone to get hurt.
I have been so stressed lately with thinking that they might send me to school I had a email today saying this.
Hey Alina,
I am in school so you will be with me. I can honestly promise you Alina that you will be safe here. It is a lovely group, and we are all being tested so we know that we are all negative. Come in and try, I think it will help you get some kind of routine back.
And then I said this.

I understand what your saying that it is safe but I think if I’m in my house it will be more safer and I haven’t got to worry about caching anything and ending up in hospital even if it’s safe.
I appreciate that I have a space to go in but I would like someone else  to have my space.
I hope you understand 
Alina
This is just stressing me out now I am perfectly fine at home I know I get behind on work but now if I’m behind on work I will stay up until I done it all.
it’s not like I have a good sleep pattern anyway so I just do my work late and then send it off.
I feel like they are targeting me to come in for no reason when I do get my work done but it’s a bit of a delay.
when one person in my class hasn’t been to any zoom lesson except one lesson they should be targeting him not me😫
im just stressed 😔

Comments

• Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Liam Hey 
    My mom said she will think about it because I said I’m up to date on work now so there is no reason why I should have to go in because I’m perfectly fine at home.
    ive started writing down what I have to do now and ticking it off so I think I’m ok.
    I appreciate every single one of you that are helping me ❤️
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    That sounds positive @Emoji246