Homeā€ŗ Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mental exhausted šŸ˜­

_Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
edited January 2021 in Health & Wellbeing
Hi I donā€™t even know what to say Ā other then Iā€™m so exhausted right now my mind is just all over the place at the moment I donā€™t know what is wrong with me I mess things up badly all the time people say I dont but I have something in me deep down that says I do all the time itā€™s just getting a lot right now honestly with night time to I just donā€™t know anymore Iā€™m so tired of everything right now I canā€™t even explain much why because Iā€™m so mental drained right now every night now itā€™s so annoying thinking about death like Iā€™m going to die and everything like that it is to annoying.
Iā€™m surprised that I can deal with all of this but itā€™s just too much in my head right now I lose half my friends so that never helps at all people just never understand how bad it is for me when I really truly canā€™t sleep and then people just want to argue when Iā€™m actually to tired to argue and then I lose friends šŸ˜­šŸ–¤trust me if your my friend you would know that I would do anything to make you happy but it is what it is if I lose friends I lose friends if I have upset any of you Iā€™m sorry Ā I just dont want to lose any of you too who are my friends on hereā¤ļøšŸ„ŗšŸ˜“

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Why did I have to go and ruin everything šŸ˜­why did I do itĀ 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Itā€™s hard when we lose friends and we donā€™t know why:(. Itā€™s mostly never the persons fault maybe they have something going in in their life. You seem lovely and with only very kind intentions and everyone on here can see that so donā€™t worry about losing people on here <3Ā 

youre very strong to be dealing with all this. <3 canā€™t imagine how horrible it must feel at night for you. Know youā€™re never alone X
    ā€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.ā€ ~ Kirsten Corley
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Shaunie Thankyou that means a lot šŸ„ŗšŸ’–
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I hope that things start to look up for you soon @Emoji246 <3 I know you're struggling right now but you're not alone, we're right here with you.

Sending big hugs <3
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    HiĀ 

I just wanted to say even if I said I was taking a break I'm still your friend no matter what Ik our friendship hasn't really been the best in most recent years but all the friends you've got including me we all know and I'll say it your an amazing person an amazing friend who doesn't deserve this thought process at all you always help others and the people on here this is an. Amazing community with even more awesome people you deserve this help a lot more then I do and I'm sorry I can't say much about that night time thing but your a strong person who's doing really well in not going and if say that's an accomplishment

Sending a big hug your way you deserve it mate ā¤
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey emoji I'm really sorry things are so tough right now. Firstly itā€™s great that you keep reaching out and weā€™re always happy to listenĀ  :)
    Secondly youā€™re an amazing friend and I hope one day you see how much we appreciate you.

Whenever I was having really bad thoughts Iā€™d write them out and on a separate page for every negative Iā€™d think of a positive. Sometimes they were things as small as I got out of bed today. Another thing thatā€™s helped me is imagining if a friend was in my position, I definitely wouldnā€™t Ā say all the horrible things I say to myself. Weā€™re often kinder to others than we are ourselves.Ā 

Sorry I canā€™t be more help. Big hugs weā€™re always here if you ever need anythingĀ  <3