Home Introduce Yourself

hello

hi thanks for letting me join the mix. I am Zorro and I am 15 years old. I am from Colombia but I have living in London for 2 years. English is the second language because I am Spanish, so maybe not very good at understanding, but I hope so. I hope to make friends here and talk to new people. I am friendly and enjoy sports, being with my family and friends and listening to the music

_Tech_Addict_GirlAnch0r33

Comments

• ZenZen Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,993 Extreme Poster
    ¡Hola @zorro! Estuidio un poco Espanol en mi collegio. Hablo un poco de español pero quiero aprender más ¿Quizás podrías ayudarme?

¡Bienvenidos! 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • ZorroZorro Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello i will love to help you to know Spanish. You speak it very well and maybe i would learn English from you. I thank you very much
  • ZenZen Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,993 Extreme Poster
    Ah thank you! I'm sure language won't be a barrier to you :) I hope you enjoy the community!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 6,304 Master Poster
    Hola! Mucho gusto. ¡Bienvenidos! 
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,240 Wise Owl
    Welcome!x
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Obnoxiously Large Anchor Somewhere in the sea 🌊Posts: 1,190 Wise Owl
    It's great to meet you! I also speak a little Spanish (just from my own learning!) So if I'm always here for a chat but my Spanish definitely is not perfect! 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Keep being you<3 Posts: 1,357 Wise Owl
    @Zorro Hey welcome to the Mix you can be my friend if you like I am 16❤️☺️
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,399 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome zorro!
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”