Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

back to school

ems16ems16 Posts: 27 Boards Initiate
edited December 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
I’m back at school for my final year and it’s going ok ish, there’s obviously rules like social distancing rules that everyone needs to follow and the new s1s or s2s(yr7&8 I think) just aren’t taking it seriously and joking about and coughing everywhere. I’m a very paranoid person and they r just making it worse
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Oh no, that's not good at all  :'( . Probably a good idea to let your teachers know that the S1 and S2's aren't taking the rules seriously. The teachers should listen because this is something that puts everyone at risk. Ughhhh, i'm back on Monday going into S3 and have this to look forward to!  :/
  • Options
    ems16ems16 Posts: 27 Boards Initiate
    Liam said:
    Oh no, that's not good at all  :'( . Probably a good idea to let your teachers know that the S1 and S2's aren't taking the rules seriously. The teachers should listen because this is something that puts everyone at risk. Ughhhh, i'm back on Monday going into S3 and have this to look forward to!  :/
    yeah even at lunch if we go to the shop they don’t wear at mask(I know some people have health reasons which means they can’t wear it) but they don’t all have stuff wrong but they think because they are younger they don’t have to wear a mask but It would be good if they did for other people sake u know, just want 6th year to go in fast then I can go to college
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    ems16 said:
    I’m back at school for my final year and it’s going ok ish, there’s obviously rules like social distancing rules that everyone needs to follow and the new s1s or s2s(yr7&8 I think) just aren’t taking it seriously and joking about and coughing everywhere. I’m a very paranoid person and they r just making it worse
    My school have to do social distancing too and I think it is going to go all wrong