Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weekly Challenge #142

Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
100 Funny Two Truths and a Lie Ideas  Game Rules  Suggestions

Hey everyone, for the next two weeks the challenge is going to be "Two truths one lie"

You can comment down below, two things that are true and one thing that is false, then other community members can try to figure out which the lie is!

Also you can vote for the next weekly challenge below 

Hope everyone is safe and well  

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Weekly Challenge #142 5 votes

Pick up a new book!
20% 1 vote
Do something kind for yourself or someone you care about!
80% 4 votes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    1. I have had 4 teeth taken out via general anaesthetic.

2. I have 3 older cousins.

3. My sisters first word was Beer.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    edited June 2020
    This is an awesome challenge, funnily enough, we actually had a 1 truth and 2 lies quiz for staff members this week, would people like to see these for @Mike @Italia and @Ed_? Perhaps if we get 5 people enter their truth and lies on this, we can start adding these in, and if we get 10, we will get @Connor to give an entry!
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Also @Kasa2103 - I am going to guess that the second one is a lie, I reckon you have more older cousins!
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

edited June 2020
    Ed_ said:
    Also @Kasa2103 - I am going to guess that the second one is a lie, I reckon you have more older cousins!
    Yep. I have 2 older cousins and 1 younger cousin.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    edited June 2020
    Kasa2103 said:
    Ed_ said:
    Yep. I have 2 older cousins and 1 younger cousin.
    All boys though! :(

My younger cousin is turning 10 in July. Not seen him since he was 6.

One of my older cousins actually got married on Star Wars Day. My family didn't get to go because the wedding was abroad and my mum was not prepared to fly all the way to Bulgaria just for a wedding.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited June 2020
    1) broke my arm at work 

2) I love coffee

3) I use to own a horse.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea No.3 ??
    GreenTea said:
    1) broke my arm at work 

2) I love coffee

3) I use to own a horse.
    2?
    Liam said:
    @GreenTea No.3 ??
    Correct!

I have ridden a horse but never owned one!
    Horses are lovely animals.  I have also never owned a horse before. Ridden a lot.
    Liam said:
    @GreenTea No.3 ??
    You should do one Liam! 
    See if I can figure it out
    Ok @GreenTea !

1) My fav food is parsnips
    2) i love riding my bmx
    3) Im scared of my neighbours cat because it chases me whenever it sees me !

😄
    I'm going with number 1?
    @GreenTea .. Nope 😛 
    Dammit ermm..

BMX one?

I really want the cat one to be true  because it's kinda funny (sorry if you don't think it is!)
    Liam said:
    Ok @GreenTea !

1) My fav food is parsnips
    2) i love riding my bmx
    3) Im scared of my neighbours cat because it chases me whenever it sees me !

😄
    Please can you stop qouting me..
    edited June 2020
    @GreenTea Yep! I can’t ride a bike.. too clumsy 😂

@Kasa2103 Nope, number 3 is true. My neighbour adopted it 2 years ago and it bit my ankle the once and now he chases me every time he sees me! So cute yet so scary 😂
    Awww.
    @Liam

Wooo! Hahaha learnt something new!
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    It's great to see you all taking part! I hope you are enjoying it!

@Ed_ I think that would be an awesome idea  :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    1. I broke my elbow so that my upper arm and lower arm were not connected at the elbow
    2. I am allergic to the sun 
    3. My favourite subject is Maths 
    Alis propriis volat 
    Allergic to the sun
    @GreenTea that was a truth 😂
    Alis propriis volat 
    Number 1 @Eleanor
    @Liam nope that was also a truth 😂
    Alis propriis volat 
    Eleanor said:
    @GreenTea that was a truth 😂

You're allergic to the sun?! How do you go out?!
    So you hate maths 😂
    Thought you loved maths 😄
    @GreenTea I do indeed 😂 And I can go outside but I mostly wear clothes that cover my arms and legs and tbh it doesn’t get too sunny here. Although currently my arms and legs have an allergic reaction on them because I sat for too long in the sun 😂 We discovered I had it when we went on holiday and my face had an allergic reaction so we went to the pharmacy and she said I’m allergic to the sun 😂
    Alis propriis volat