Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Which BBC Ambulance series is better?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
BBC Ambulance has had series filmed in different locations over the country  (London, West Midlands and Liverpool.) I was wondering which one everyone prefers. 

Let's use this as an area to chat about it too.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Which BBC Ambulance series is better? 6 votes

London
16%
Dancer 1 vote
West Midlands
50%
BubblesGoesBooGreenTea_AJ_ 3 votes
Liverpool
33%
Jade09Past User 2 votes

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited June 2020
    West Midlands
    The helicopter ambulance show is best
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I can’t choose they’re all really good. I’ve just sat and watched 4 episodes on YouTube haha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    West Midlands
    @independent_
    Watch the helicopter one. I think there's episodes on YouTube, it's from the channel really
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    London
    GreenTea said:
    @independent_
    Watch the helicopter one. I think there's episodes on YouTube, it's from the channel really
    Do you mean that Helicopter ER thing that is on every Monday night at 9pm?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    GreenTea said:
    @independent_
    Is that called helicopter ER? That is amazing too @GreenTea.

I love all these ambulance shows so much!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    West Midlands
    GreenTea said:
    @independent_
    Is that called helicopter ER? That is amazing too @GreenTea.

I love all these ambulance shows so much!

Yes and there's another one called helicopter heroes!
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    London
    Omg Omg I loved that when I was younger! Not seen it since I was about 11.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    West Midlands
    Have to go for West Midlands as my cuz is a paramedic in it 🙄😂
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''