Home Fix The Mix
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

what did you think of support chat

AngelAngel Posts: 24 Boards Initiate
i had a nice support chat last night because I invited my friend @Benrowley00 and it was his first time using it, I think harry was really nice to him. wasn't much going on that's what I liked nice and calm. there were only 14-18 users in it was busy but then calmed down. i wonder what it will be like tonight maybe quiet again. i think my friend was having issues with it because it kept logging him out.

i hope tonight goes well 

Comments

• LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooPosts: 2,767 Account Deactivated
    Glad you found support chat good angel! 

Sometimes it can be pretty busy but the mods do their best and the users are usually pretty good at supporting each other! 

Glad your friend was able to make it sorry he kept having issues hopefully it holds up better tonight :) 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Angel
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,334 Master Poster
    I’m so glad it went well, I wasn’t there as was in GC but I’m glad your friend found it helpful too :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • AngelAngel Posts: 24 Boards Initiate
    ok last night wasn't a very good SC because I wasn't getting enough responses, sadly my friend did not come to SC tonight so he may come tonight his username is guest tiger. 
    @Benrowley00
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 12,071 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited June 2020
    @Angel I'm sorry to hear you felt you weren't getting enough responses. Sometimes lots of people need support and messages get missed. Sometimes people also don't know what to say. 
    Chat is based on a peer to peer support network and often is extremely busy.
    Please do know you can create a thread on the boards for further support if you need it, you can also reach out by using the helpline or 1:2:1 chat on here. 

Hope you are ok

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

Zenindependent_