Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

This is me.

Hoping that this will be a start to a better me. I know I can do it, it just takes time. Hopefully I'll meet some amazing people on the way.

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Welcome @thankful4you it’s great to have you here.

Yes - I believe in you! You can do it. It is bound to take time though, whatever you’ve been through. And if you ever want to talk about that, we’re here :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • thankful4youthankful4you Posts: 4 Newbie
    Thank you @independent_

I know I can do it, I just need to start believing in myself. I know it will take time and I know that it won't be easy but I also know that I can do it and that asking for help is the first step forward. :)
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Thank you @independent_

I know I can do it, I just need to start believing in myself. I know it will take time and I know that it won't be easy but I also know that I can do it and that asking for help is the first step forward. :)
    That’s a great attitude to have @thankful4you and the right one for taking your first steps. Well done you!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    > @independent_ said:
    > (Quote)
    > That’s a great attitude to have @thankful4you and the right one for taking your first steps. Well done you!

Thank you very much!
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,287 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community @thankful4you! Such a lovely outlook on joining. :3
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    @Mike

Thank you