Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is there anyone here?

NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
Really not feeling good need someone to talk to please 

Comments

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Hey, what's up ? 

Salix
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hey 
    Are you doing ok?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Hi @NatalieMT, are you alright? Here if you need a chat x
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @NatalieMT

Just want to let you know we are here for you, sorry to hear you are not feeling good. 

Do you want to talk about anything? :heart:

You've taken a positive step to start this thread. We care about you :smile::heart: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @NatalieMT

How are you doing today? We are right here for you, whenever you feel ready to speak. :heart: