Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

My Brother

This discussion was created from comments split from: why is my brother such a c*nt.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• ShaunPShaunP Posts: 3 Newbie
    My brother is 18 yo at the moment and he acts like a child. Im 15 and im australian. My brother verbally abuses me on a daily bases, he laughs at me for hurting myself, he enjoys my misery. I tell my moother but she dosent care, my brother is smarter and nicer then me and my mum favors him. When my brother makes fun of me, calls me names, or laughs at me I sometimes get sick of it and I hit him which makes hime run to my mum and bitchs about me hitting him, I then get yelled at for it. maybe a few time every 2 or so days i get so angry I have thoughts about beating the actual shit out of him. He absolutely fucken pisses me off and I can no longer deal with his shit. My grandma says just ignore him and he will stop but that does not work. He just insists on making my life horrible. My brother is so selfish and he gets what ever he wants, but when i want something i get denied by everyone. im sick of his shit and he needs to stop.
    My brother is anything but nice he is a cunt thats all he is. Fuck him and everything he stands for!
    today my brother decided it would be great to ask me whats wrong with me a usual thing he does but today i punched him and then he bitched to mum and i got in trouble again. he always says things like that like im retarded, dumb, stupid, gay, spastic and more but today i maybe put a stop to it hopefully.
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @ShaunP and welcome to the Mix.

Your brother sounds like a proper pain in the arse and some of the names he’s calling you are downright nasty. I grew up with a brother too so understand some of the pain you might be feeling. 

Are you in lockdown with him, are things worse as you’re stuck with him at the moment or is it always like this? Is there anywhere you can go to in your house where he won’t follow or be allowed to get to you? I sometimes found just taking myself away and trying to enjoy my own company for a bit helped.

Take care
    Lucy
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Tee ATee A Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hey @ShaunP

Your older brother sounds like he is giving you such a hard time! Especially during lockdown! :anguished: 

Maybe it would be a good idea to go for walks when your brother starts to become nasty, for example when he starts calling you names. Those names are not very nice at all and noone would want to listen to someone belittle them. That's why I think it might be a good idea to have a moment to yourself so you don't get too stressed. I think this would be a good idea so you don't accidentally lash out at him and punch him. 

Maybe show him that you are not going to stoop down to his level. It's not fair for you to get angry, especially when you have not done anything 

I hope this helps :blush:

Hope you're safe !

Tee A!