Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Coronavirus memes

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,287 Part of The Furniture
edited December 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
Have to admit, the meme game during this crisis has been pretty solid. Share your favourites. :tongue:

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    This is on literally every toilet wall, door and sink at my school. Even in the sixth form block!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Not a meme but saw on fb someone going round in a car playing the alarm from the purge films 😂😂

https://www.facebook.com/TravisWilliamWright/videos/10158426455332018/ 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited March 2020

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • martinnick64martinnick64 Posts: 2 Newbie

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

I want to post a meme but I really don't know if it's appropriate because bum cheeks are on show
     if it's not acceptable, please remove it. It made me laugh so much and I also sent it to my grandparents who found it funny!

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

• MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 617 Incredible Poster

(Proclaimers- 500 miles :p )
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld

lool was literally me

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous