Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Staying in

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
I was tied up in a shipping container once so I know Wats its like to be isolated
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey there @ellie2000 that sounds like a horrible thing to experience, how are you feeling today?  <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I'm gd, I've been playing playstation all week 😊. How r u xxxxx
    Crazy mad insane
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    It's positive to hear that you are good, what playstation games have you been playing?  :) I'm good thank you. 
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I've been playing bioshock trilogy Nd outlast
    I was into crash bandicoot and uncharted dunno what happened
    Crazy mad insane
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Ellie

I used to love playing crash bandicoot when I was younger.

Games are good to help keep us busy and distracted I've downloaded animal crossing onto my nintendo switch, slightly addicted to it :heart:

How you doing Ellie ? :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"