Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tight foreskin

mainak_666mainak_666 Posts: 1 Just got here
edited February 2020 in Health & Wellbeing
Hi, im 16 and I have none of the symptoms like no swelling or redness... however my foreskin is tight...I was able to totally pull it back in order to clean my smegma for the first time...there was a lot...but I cleaned it properly...how do I loosen up my foreskin so that I can pull it back in ease both when flaccid and erect...I think u need to clean underneath regularly but for doing so...I need to  make my foreskin loose...it took me around 15 minutes to pull it back...just one day
Post edited by JustV on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community @mainak_666. I've moved this post to Health & Wellbeing and edited the title to make it more descriptive than the default one for introductions.

If you haven't t already, we have an article on foreskin problems which should have the info you need: https://www.themix.org.uk/your-body/mens-health/foreskin-problems-7275.html

If you don't have any luck with the advice in there, your best bet is to see a GP. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.