Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Insulting myself

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
I tell everyone that I'm a loser, heartbreaking. Help
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hi Ellie, that is heartbreaking <3 I know for a fact you're loved and you seem like a really sweet person. Do you tell people you're a loser because that's how you feel about yourself, or does something else make you do it?
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Here if wanna talk more about it x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    When something hpns which is out of my control, I don't cope for years. Look back at 'authorities' which I posted a while ago under 'law politics' title. Ppl say stuff in a hard voice which I take seriously. I dunno if ppl r joking or not. Which makes me think and I retalliate by text l8r tht day so I don't have to speak face to face with them coz ppl r scary. I hav flashbacks and I don't live in today. Now I survive from a to b, waiting until the time i pop off, which I hope is soon. Sorry. :(. Please reply xxxxx
    Crazy mad insane
  • JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    I can understand that you feel you need to retaliate. When we think people are attacking us, it’s only natural to want to defend ourselves. 

It sounds like you feel that you retaliate too soon to messages so you don’t have to deal with it face-to-face. Do you think there might be anything you could do to avoid this?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Nothing's simple :'(
    Crazy mad insane
    Waiting for stuff for everything to stop just eats u up. Meanwhile ppl bring u down Nd they hope u to crash. Which I'm at that crash point n I can't fly back up
    Crazy mad insane
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000

It sounds like you're dealing with a lot at the moment. You say you can't fly back up and I just wanted to let you know that I really believe things do get better, and you absolutely fly back soon. There's no pressure to feel better - you can take all the time you need to care for yourself - but you really can do it. And we are all here to help you along the way :heart: