Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Breakdown

milliemillie Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
Im so stressed out. I haven’t had time for the group chats for over a week now, which are usually something I really enjoy. I feel like my mental health makes uni so much harder than it is already. I can’t focus, my brain just doesn’t work. I’m ready to give up. I try so hard and it’s like my own brain is against me 

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Millie, welcome to The Mix :heart:

Sorry to hear how you are feeling, sounds like a difficult time for you at the minute, sending hugs.

Do you have any support in place? At uni or even just in general? It's positive that you've reached out for support here we care about you :heart:

What are you studying at uni? 

:heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Sending loving hugs, it sounds tiring and really hard for you <3

Do you want to say a bit more about your mental health? It makes sense that uni's so hard. You have loads of strength.

Let us know if we can do anything to help and I'm here if you wanna talk about things x
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Sending lots of love and hugs to you :heart:

Echoing what the others have said, we are all here for you. If you want to talk more about this, we are here to listen. Also, in my first year at uni I ended up seeing my uni counsellor for some support with anxiety. It wasn't until I researched for this support that I realised how much support was available for mental health within the uni. It might be worth looking into this perhaps? :heart:

Take good care, we are here for you x