Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Make a sentence from 5 letters

SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
So this sounds like a fun game

You say a random 5 Letters and then the next person has to make a sentence out of it. 

So For Example: TRHRA

Tomatoes Really Hate Red Apples. 

SIMSE
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Comments

• Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Love this idea Shaunie!

Sorry I’m Making Something Exciting 

HLCAS
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hungry Llamas Cause A Scene 

UABTE
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Underestimated Albert Bites The Evil xD

PINLR
    edited September 2019
    Please ignore naked looking relatives. 
    lollll

ADOTM
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    This game is so fun!

P
    eter In Neverland Loves Risotto! 

AONET
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    edited September 2019
    Mine was better than your @Aife  ;) 😂😂😂
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    @Shaunie haa spent far too long making my letters bold! Funny that our letters were almost the same too aha!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Shaunie said:
    Please ignore naked looking relatives.
    This wins, everybody else go home :joy: Like literally, this had me laughing aloud.

@Aife I was thinking it could start with Peter too! I've never had risotto so maybe I should try it to see if I'm anything like Peter lol.

Adoring Doritos Obviously Takes Marmite
    Austin's Online Netflix Enters Territory

IMYAE
    😂😂

Imagine Mike Yelling At Everyone 
    lool

TIMPS
    Shaunie said:
    Imagine Mike Yelling At Everyone
    @Mike :joy: 

Tell Ivy Mikes's Painting Sucks ;) (I hope the Mike on here doesn't paint...)

NBOAN
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    This is a fun game just reading through it.

N
    ever Bet OAny Newbies

PEMJY
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 2019
    Please Ensure Mike jumps Yoga 

MGYBN
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    edited September 2019
    Lol!

my new fav game! Lol so random & good distraction 

Maybe Get Yourself Breakfast Now

FOUND
    Fishing Oranges Unleashes Nice Dinner.

VEKSF
    edited September 2019
    Violence Easliy Kills Shaunie's Faith

That one was quite hard ah

FEELS
    Finding Euros Ends Lola's Sailing.

This is so fun! Lol.

CZADE
    Crazy Zombies Actually Die Eventually

UECIS
    Understanding Electric Can Isolate Sandwiches.

TOWEL
    edited September 2019
    Aidan said:
    XXZXY
    ....Loll.
    Thought was impossible but im pretty proud of my sentence 

Xander Xia Zombified Xavier's Yard. 

(Apperently all real greek names.) 

CEATO
    edited September 2019
    Carrots engery always take over 

YPAFD
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Your Pink Animal Feeds David.

Hahaha.

LQNCR
    Lets Quickly Name Chloe's Rabbit 

PTTSF
    Paddling Takes Two Seconds Flat.

TJHAM
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Tinned Jam Hates Active Men 😂

ZHGTY
    edited September 2019
    😂

Zebra's Heard Grass Talk Yesterday. 😂

😂😂. Omg i love these lol

IMLOP
    Imagine mike licking orange Pop 😂😂 poor mike when he comes back and reads these 

LSLAB
    Lesbian Sailors Love Artistic Bricks.

RGRXF
    edited September 2019
    Right, Get Ryans Xray first. 

WSPDT

If anyone guesses what i meant for these words to be then... i don’t know lol. You get extra points ah

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    What
    Shitty 
    Pools 
    Doomed 
    Today

BSDDD
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    edited September 2019
    Joking About Me Marrying You. 
    Ha

MESTE