Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bali holiday

2»

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Aife said:
    That's a useful website @Kasa2103! Thanks for sharing. @GreenTea there's also this one on the NHS website which you might want to have a look into. 

If you're planning to travel to any of the islands, I'd recommend sea sickness tables too! 

Tables? Hahahaha 

Thank you! I know I've got like a year to plan but if I know what needs doing etc I can be super prepared
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Oops I mean tablets aha! 

Yeah it's so good to be prepared! 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Wish I could just jet off on this now
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey GreenTea :heart:

Really awesome you'll be going to Bali, I don't know much about it, but I had a google, and it looks very beautiful :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.