Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Advice about mixing mdma coke and weed plesse. 😊

MillyDxMillyDx Posts: 1 Just got here
edited December 2018 in Drink & Drugs
 :)  hello  

My first post, I’m sorry if these are stupid questions but I’ve looked around for reliable answers and need further info. 

So this weekend we have mdma - we have 1 gram for two people 😊
we plan to split it in 1/8 and take 2 with 3 hours between the first and second dose.  - does this sound ok? 
Is it better to take over  2 separate nights with a night off in between - or would you recommend two nights in succession ?  (Question 1) 

What happens if we take coke or smoke weed while rolling - what are the advantages/experiences of others - if any? (Question 2) 

any advice wekcomed 
thank you 
mil x 

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hi there! :) I'm afraid I have no advice on that, sorry, but I hope that someone here will be more useful. In the meantime, I just wanted to say welcome to The Mix (and I hope your questions get resolved) <3
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I'm no drug expert so take what I say with a grain of salt :)

But in regards to question 1.
    Is MDMA a new thing? Or have you been take it for a while? 
    It all depends on tolerance and so if you haven't used it much I wouldn't suggest it in the space of a few hours but moreso on alternate days :)

I obviously have no experience of cutting with coke and or weed but my natural instinct is to say refrain from doing so.  

My reason being, it all differs depending on the purity of the drug, your body mass, tolerance, and Kidney function ect. 
    I believe Complications are more likely to occur if You mix it with coke. Not sure about weed. 

Again I really don't know much so I hope you find someone who can offer more insight. Stay safe and welcome to the boards :) xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Hey @MillyDx

Its good your checking these things out to stay safe :) 

I just wanted to flag a recent article about we have on MDMA you can read here

It doesn't answer your questions directly, but might give you some info to help.

Welcome to the boards! 

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    MillyDx said:
     :)  hello  

My first post, I’m sorry if these are stupid questions but I’ve looked around for reliable answers and need further info. 

So this weekend we have mdma - we have 1 gram for two people 😊
    we plan to split it in 1/8 and take 2 with 3 hours between the first and second dose.  - does this sound ok? 
    Is it better to take over  2 separate nights with a night off in between - or would you recommend two nights in succession ?  (Question 1) 

What happens if we take coke or smoke weed while rolling - what are the advantages/experiences of others - if any? (Question 2) 

any advice wekcomed 
    thank you 
    mil x 

I do have a fair pit of experience with MDMA,

And normal dose of MDMA is between 80mg and 120mg. If you are inexperienced or if you have MDMA of unknown quality then it would be more advisable to split your gram 10 ways, producing 100mg doses.

Take one orally, by bombing it in a rizla paper. I would certainly wait at least three hours after you have come up on the first before doing the second bomb. 

I wouldn't take MDMA two night in succession or even with a night of in between, because the drug is going to be nowhere near as effective and the experience is likely to be nowhere near as enjoyable. Tolerance builds very fast with MDMA. You need to give you body time to rest and recover to get the most out of the experience.

Don't do coke while taking MDMA for two reasons. Firstly it masks the much more enjoyable effects of MDMA and secondly taking multiple different stimulants put enormous strain on your body and is likely to leave you feeling like shit. Coke is a more damaging drugs, and in my experience far less enjoyable. Smoking weed is not an issue but you may find it more enjoyable as you are coming down off the MDMA

I've done many different drugs but by far the most enjoyable was MDMA. I would go as far to say that it a positive life changing experience. Enjoy yourself, be safe.
    Weekender Offender 
  • littlegemzlittlegemz Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    I think mixing drugs is not going to end well. Especially if you haven't done it b4. Stay safe in a comfortable environment with people you trust. Look at me preaching after last night's escapades
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    I don't recommend mixing them. One drug at a time and be careful. Make sure you are with other people and if you do mix them (or even if you don't) if something happens and you feel at all unwell GET HELP.
    Hey @lovingcharlieandsex, just a heads up that it's best not to post on threads older than a month or so. I've copied our guidelines on that below. :)

New and old posts
    As a general rule, any thread over a couple of months old can be considered 'dead' and is best being left in its grave. If an old thread is bumped by someone other than the original poster (sometimes known as the OP), a mod will probably close it.

There are a few reasons for this:

1. If the thread is asking for advice, any help will be useless after a certain length of time because the problem will have been dealt with.
    2. Newer posters get confused by all the old and ex posters who originally replied to the thread.
    3. The original poster might not want old issues being brought up and bringing back potentially bad memories/feelings.

If you read an old thread and find something interesting you'd like to discuss, start a new thread of your own.

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
This discussion has been closed.