Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Random chit chat thread

GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
Hello All,

I see a few of us are struggling this week so thought I'd start a general chat thread. Maybe we can play a game or just have a random chat about things?

How does that sound?
I don't know what to start with so please jump in!

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Howdy ! 

I went to a really nice play cafe today that’s about 40 minutes away from where I live and my niece really enjoyed it and I also picked up some of these rose gold pens 😍 I love love love stationary 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited August 2019
    Rose gold is such a theme colourrrrr. Goes with literally any other colours and it's pretty
    I don’t even know why themse colour I’m doing this year 😂😂 I found a right bargain the other day was a paperchase pencil case in tkmax for only £3 😱
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    That's cool. I don't really have a theme for my stuff because it all goes missing or gets broken at work anyway hahaha 
    Mine all goes missing in college 😂😂 I’ve alresdy got my folders (Ughh have to carry around 3 ) got my pens , my pad of yellow paper (lol ) and a pencil case just need to get s memory stick and ruler now .

hmmm I love the pastel theme aswell 😍

Here's a tour of my pencils case. 
    1) highlights- needed in lessons to highlight work also popular choice for wordsearch and poster projects by the kids
    2) pencils- most the kids I work with prefer pencils so I have a lot for the reason, the rubbers on them are highly appreciated, also used in art classes
    3) markers - I really liked them so got them, they are used for colouring, wordsearch and also highlighting
    4) glue stick - everyone needs a glue stick, things don't magically appear stuck to things.
    5) my gel pens! Used by kids sometimes at work as they like to write (can see different colours better) but I also use them for my mindfulness books. 
    I have another pencil case but I don't know whats in it
    Oooh you can have a pencil case tour too (of what I’ve got so far 😂)

1) my pencil case Lol 
    2) pack of zebra pens there good for notes that I need to look neat etc 
    3) paperchase pens - got them as a filler to go with my pads of yellow lined paper on the 3 for 2 and I have a nervous habit for clicky pens Hahahah . Thought it was good how they also came with refill sticks 
    4) memory stick (this is my old one from L2 and the top of its broken lol so will need to get a new one ) 
    5) Anxiety toys becuase I just like to have them everywhere so I’ve always got one to hand 
    6) my overlay without that reading would be immensely difficult 
    7) (not in picture ) but pencils as some days I can’t cope with the noise of pens in paper so I will write with pencil for notes and rewrite it another day

Then all I have left to get is some highlighters and a little ruler ! 
    That's cute! I didn't really get Anything I kinda am just using stuff from last year lol

I'm watching a film but I swear I watched it a few days ago
    Ohhh you just reminded me I need to restart nextfilx again this month - was sponging my sisters till she cancelled it 😂 so now I’m stuck watching food videos on YouTube 

I wanna see the new IT film when it’s out
    Get Netflix lmao! I don't know what I'd do without Netflix and Amazon prime and nowtv.. I have it all haha

I haven't even seen the most recent IT film. The re make one
    Yeahhhh I need Netflix back 😂
    Yess you do haha. I really want to watch the new Annabelle film but it's still in cinema and I'm not prepared for thst
  • Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    I want to see them both too
    Favourite horror film? Throw them at me!

Ohhh have you watched The Boy , that is some werid werid messed up film 
    Yes! It was on Netflix, it wasnt scary it was just messed up
    I still like saw 😂
    Yess! Omg not watched that in ages
    Have you seen the film jigsaw?
    Yeah! Made my mum watch it with me when she came round lol
    Nice! That was a good film tbh I'm watching a comedy horror right now called office uprising and I'm so confused haha
    Seee i have to watch horros in the day otherwise I poo my pants if I watch them during the night mind you when I saw it chapter 1 I was just laughing 
    I can watch horrors at night IF my housemates are home 😂😂
    I can’t even do it if anyone ate home 

talking of that omg I hate being home alone even during the day 😂
    Aww. I'm bored lol
    Same I’ve just wrote a massive list I want my Gp to read tommrrow 😂 i feel so sorry for her 
    Oh fun. I'm just chilling but there isn't much to do at this time of night
    Yeahhh nights are boring would be so much better if I could attucally sleep 
    I'm in a lot of pain with my wrist again and pain relief won't touch it so I'm just gonna... Stay awake all night I guess
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Oh crap, you've just reminded me that I need to top up on stationary and start working on my research project, welllppp!

Oh crap, you've just reminded me that I need to top up on stationary and start working on my research project, welllppp!

Loop best top up on stationary! Where do you get yours from? Good luck with your research project