Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekly challenge #106

StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
edited January 2023 in General Chat

Hey Folks, so for this weekly challenge we are doing a horoscope challenge .

I came across this website https://www.elle.com/uk/horoscopes/daily/ could be worth looking at for this challenge

Feel free to share what your horoscope says on this thread, we look forward to reading them. 3

Also feel free to vote for next weeks challenge smile
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Weekly challenge #106 6 votes

Social media detox challenge
66% 4 votes
Self-care challenge
33% 2 votes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Aries- Today's sweet and romantic Libra Moon has a challenging edge to it, Aries. On one hand, you're craving close connection with a partner, but on the other, you might project your insecurities and roiling emotions onto your lover. Find the right balance - be introspective before making any accusations.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Aries- Deeper than deep Scorpio lunar vibes drop into your house of intimacy and transformation today, Aries. If you're feeling all your feels or locked in some kind of obsessive hunger for love, there's a good reason. This might seem simultaneously dark and insanely sexy, so just keep your wits about you.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    This is one of the most spectacular days of your super special birthday season. This morning your bold and audacious ruling luminary meets up with Jupiter in Sagittarius. This is RARE because both planetary bodies are in their very own signs - it only happens once every twelve years for you. Think of it as an extra present that you deserve - and one that can bring immense pleasure, romance and love.

How about nope to all that mushy romance. 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Extra lucky Jupiter in Sagittarius aligns with the Sun in Leo today, so you are unstoppable and you realize that another world is possible. As a delicious side bonus, your sex life is extra hot. Tap into the fiery goodness because this particular trine only comes once every twelve years.

Pfffff 😂😂😂 Sex life what sex life . I’m not even in a relationship 😬
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Thought Id join in

The Moon is in your money zone today - extending the week's theme into the very beginning of the weekend. It's just looking really good for you financially at the moment, Scorpio, but you can't just rely on luck - you'll have to put the work and follow-up in

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    That optimism you've tried to tap into over the last few days is still here, Aries - so grab some. With the Moon in expansive Sagittarius at the opening of the weekend, you'll feel like there's nothing you can't do. Jupiter is going direct in a few days so the stars should continue to lift your spirits.
  • Options
    The Moon is in your sister fire sign and life feels more than fine. This continues a theme from earlier in the week - an emphasis on your love and pleasure zone. It's all leading up to Sunday's big astro-news - Jupiter will go direct in this part of your chart by the end of the weekend.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    While there aren't a lot of intense aspects on today's astrological calendar, tomorrow is quite a wild day in the stars - and you'll likely begin feeling it a full 24-hours before. Jupiter is going direct while Uranus is turning retrograde, all while the Mercury Retrograde shadow is ending. In concert, all these shifts can make you feel a bit anxious.

just what I need, more anxiety :lol::worried:

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    In the midst of your uber-fab birthday month, this weekend's astrology brings some twists and turns. It might feel like the earth is spinning under your feet today and tomorrow, Leo. But there's good news: dancing off your angst is the best way to feel better instantly
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    With Jupiter now moving fast-forward, your partnerships are infused with amazing potential. Just note that whatever you put into your relationships is exactly what you'll get out of them. Jupiter expands what it touches, so fill yourself up with love, and that's exactly the kind of affection you'll get back.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    The planet of luck and expansion goes direct today, and this is beyond fabulous news for your own stars. That's because Jupiter is in Sagittarius right now - your sister fire sign and the location of your house of love and pleasure. If romance has been lacking since spring, the next few months should make up for it.