Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Seriously pissed off about this

sozforhappysozforhappy Deactivated Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
Ive so had it with my parents getting mad at me for not hearing when somebody talking to me. It's the person who doesn't speak clearly or sounds more like they're talking about me rather than to me or I really did hear blank nothingness even though the person claimed they were speaking to me.. And it's unfair of them to say that if they heard whatever is being said then it's ridiculous that I don't. Well they as I always say they should just accept that I find my surroundings boring and what's in my head more fun. It's not as if I intend to not hear, my parents have no right or reason to take this attitude on me by the circumstances. No wonder I so can't wait to get out of home and just live by myself, nobody disturbing and upsetting me for indirect or accidental doings. Especially pissed at them for blaming this on my prized possessions and being distracted by them like my phone, books, and music, and call me deaf and stupid.

Comments