Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General Chat Tonight- 16th May

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    Anyone been up too anything nice? Or got anything nice planned coming up?! :heart::smile:
    @Stephanie if you call applying for jobs Nice 🤣
    Job=money so it is nice. But money does not solve everything does it?
    When my bus fare costs £6.50 a day , my provisional is £48 and my driving lessons will cost £30 becuase of it being disability friendly then yup it does @Kasa2103
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    Anyone been up too anything nice? Or got anything nice planned coming up?! :heart::smile:
    When my bus fare costs £6.50 a day , my provisional is £48 and my driving lessons will cost £30 becuase of it being disability friendly then yup it does @Kasa2103
    Life is so expensive, it's crazy. I'm thinking of learning to drive, but I need to really consider the money side of it all. 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    That is a heck of a lot of money. The bus fare is £45.50 a week, £182 a month and £2184 a year. That could go towards something much better like a break for you. £6.50 is ridiculously expensive. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    @Stephanie Yup I’ve got to find someone who will do with my Dsylexia , dyspraxia and anxiety 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    Life is so expensive, it's crazy. I'm thinking of learning to drive, but I need to really consider the money side of it all. 
    Why does life have to be so expensive? The right to life is a human right and cannot be violated. If life is expensive then our rights get violated which is baaaaaaaad. Baaaaaaaaaaa.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    @Millie2787

Hopefully you'll find someone, it's about finding the right instructor, someone who is patient and supportive. 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @Stephanie Yup I’ve got to find someone who will do with my Dsylexia , dyspraxia and anxiety 🤣
    That will be hard but you can do it. We all believe in you here. :heart:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    That is a heck of a lot of money. The bus fare is £45.50 a week, £182 a month and £2184 a year. That could go towards something much better like a break for you. £6.50 is ridiculously expensive. 
    @Kasa2103 I’ll only go to college 3 days a week at the mo but will be 5 in September so my week ticket will cost £22.50 If i buy a weekly but yup that the joys of going to college with not fincancisl  support 
    I absolutely did have to have a silly couple of minutes standing on the sofa, singing to Be The One and then jumping on my dad's back to take selfies. Anything to distract myself after a bad day!
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    @Kasa2103 I’ll only go to college 3 days a week at the mo but will be 5 in September so my week ticket will cost £22.50 If i buy a weekly but yup that the joys of going to college with not fincancisl  support 
    I understand that. Financial support is important and you deserve it.
    I’m off now laters , thanks for “modding “ @Stephanie
    I also had to absolutely take selfies with my cat.
    No worries @Millie2787

My pleasure, I love my interactions with you lovely humans on here :heart::smile: 

I’m off now laters , thanks for “modding “ @Stephanie
    Take care. Laters!
    Stephanie said:
    No worries @Millie2787

My pleasure, I love my interactions with you lovely humans on here :heart::smile: 

You have your little humans and your big humans. 
    Yeah I spent my day with one of my little humans today, one of my nephews. :heart:

Stephanie said:
    Yeah I spent my day with one of my little humans today, one of my nephews. :heart:
    Too cute! How old was that one?
    He is three years old. 

Stephanie said:
    He is three years old. 
    Awwwwwwwww. 
    edited May 2019
    My aunts youngest niece is 3 years old. Turning 4 in November.  I saw her when she was 13 months old and miss her so much. She probably doesn't remember me though. I am 3rd oldest of 4 nieces.
    Yeah, I have four nephews,

One is six years old
    Two are three years old
    One is one year old in June 

Kasa2103 said:
    My aunts youngest niece is 3 years old. Turning 4 in November.  I saw her when she was 13 months old and miss her so much. She probably doesn't remember me though. I am my aunts oldest niece by 10 years.
    Aw cute :heart:

Stephanie said:
    Yeah, I have four nephews,

One is six years old
    Two are three years old
    One is one year old in June 
    Too cute.
    Yeah they have ALL my heart :heart:

What are you lovely people up too on the weekend? Any nice plans?

I have so much family:

Me
    My mum
    My dad
    2 older sisters
    2 older brothers
    2 younger cousins
    2 older cousins
    2 aunts
    2 uncles (one down here and one up above)
    2 grand-dad's (one down here and one up above)
    2 grandma's  (one down here and one up above)
    3 cats (they still count)
    A brother in law
    An older sister by choice
    A younger brother by choice
    An older brother by choice

Stephanie said:
    What are you lovely people up too on the weekend? Any nice plans?
    Tomorrow- Dance, Counselling, Computing, History, Music.

Saturday- Singing and going out for breakfast 

Sunday- Zzzzzzzzzz
    edited May 2019
    Stephanie said:
    Yeah they have ALL my heart :heart:
    Quarter each then? I am not surprised if it will melt into a puddle soon. Sorry if that seemed mean but hopefully you know what I mean.
    @Kasa2103

Sounds like a nice chilled weekend planned. I'm working saturday,sunday and monday 

Stephanie said:
    @Kasa2103

Sounds like a nice chilled weekend planned. I'm working saturday,sunday and monday 
    Good luck with that. You need it.