Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

April photo challenge

2»

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    There’s Eggs in the photo lol the mini eggs - Made a flake and mini egg Easter cheesecake with my niece before she goes home

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Something im looking forward to....( I think lol)...

my Peer Education Program training

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited April 2019
    Accidental repost
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    (This one was for yesterday )
    Fav quote-

I like this because just means we should be understanding & kind for everyone cause all struggle & is reasons behind what people do. I think its similar to my signature of "kindness comes from the understanding we all struggle" and the quote "everyone you meet is struggling with somethin - be kind". Because i mean sometimes its hard to be kind to people who are not so kind to you. But i try to remember back to this. I mean unless theyre serial killers or some criminal & dont even feel remorse then yeAh they dont deserve any kindness in my opinion
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Sunday vibes: Decided to dip dye my hair lol #impulsive 
    I actually kinda like it 

The sun will rise and we will try again 
    I know I missed the day for this photo but I wanted to add it cos I like it. It was taken by me outside the youth centre I used to go to and I think it is pretty :) 

I don't know what day to put these under, but these are all photos that I have taken in various parks in Nottingham and Manchester. I really love them so wanted to share! 

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    These are lovely @Jellyelephant. I love parks too! Thank you for sharing <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Sunday vibes, been relaxing today and writing out letters for my friends who are struggling  <3

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Something blue - Sky through the trees today when walking through the woods to CAMHS 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Forgot to do this yesterday but feel it's important to reflect on the past month to show it wasn't a complete waste :lol: 

I'm proud of 2 things this month the first one is I'm proud I was honest with my manager about my mental health and I'm proud cause the mighty are going to publish my story 😁 

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Also a bit late. I am proud of getting onto my corse and what i am achieve on the corse. This is my validation book of what other people on training corse have said about me. Its seems to be a lot about my confidence lol
    (This is where i get to my boundaries season and realise i need this post deleted) ahh. Hope okay. Only has my own name

edited May 2019
    Oh no lol i forgot to cross out ”cambridgeshire and Peterborough” lol dunno why am bothered about crossing that out when I've already said am from there
    Post edited by Siena on
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family

Both of theirs taken at banbury back on the 16th April, their my favourite out of the ones I took over april
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Shaunie said:
    Oh no lol i forgot to cross out ”cambridge and Peterborough” lol dunno why am bothered about crossing that out when I've already said am from there
    And Peterborough and Cambridgeshire are quite big places 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help