Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Boards Easter Egg Hunt Challenge!

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat

Hey everyone,

Happy Easter! I thought it would be fun to have an Easter Egg hunt on the boards so I've come up with a fun idea. I've edited 5 threads on the boards and your challenge is to find the easter eggs that I've hidden in them.

I've added some hints in the spoilers below for each egg. When you've found the egg, post back here to let me know! Make sure to put your answer in a spoiler to keep it a secret!

Egg 1
You'll find this egg in our newest area on the boards. Where could it be?

Egg 2
If you had a bug or glitch to report, where would you go?

Egg 3
You'll find this egg in the busiest area on the boards!

Egg 4
If someone was reading an article and left a comment, where would it go? 

Egg 5
One of my favourite threads. Where would you go to find cute animal videos? 

Hope you have fun! 

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Found them all in 10 minutes. - I had nothing better to do while watching one dog sleep and a human sleeping while watching friends. Nice idea @Aife was funny where you hid them all. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Found them all ! Probs the only Easter egg hunt I find them all 🤣 loved the Idea , such a You idea @aife , Thank you cheered me up this morning 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Yay glad you both had fun finding all the eggs @Abigail @Millie2787

For an extra challenge, can you find the golden egg I've just hidden?!

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Too easy. Lol. Was fun, thanks for the brief distraction <3
    @Aife are we allowed a clue 🤣🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Hey @Millie2787

Hmm I did make that one quite hard! I'm not sure how to give you a hint without giving it away!

@kathleen0172 I've seen you've found it! Do you have any ideas for a hint we can give to @Millie2787?

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Yrah I found it earlier your evil aife but July babies are always evil. No hints aimee apart from think outside of the posts. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    edited April 2019
    @Aife your a meanie 🤣🤣

Edit i found it and Aife you definitely is a meanie 
    @Aife ohhhhhh goooood... That's a hard one. Um...

It's hidden somewhere ending with S.

That's probably not a good enough clue xD

@Millie2787 OHHH glad you found it
    Yayy you found it! 
    Aife said:
    Yayy you found it! 
    Yes yes I did @Aife and your a meanie for where you hid it 🙄🤣