Suggestion- Confetti Request
Information about bowel cancer:
Bowel Cancer is the second biggest UK’s killer cancer. This shouldn’t be the case since it is treatable and curable, especially when diagnosed at an early stage. Early diagnosis for Bowel Cancer and any other type of cancer saves lives. This is the reason why April has been set aside to educate the public and raise awareness of Bowel Cancer symptoms.
Some of the common symptoms of bowel cancer include:
- Bleeding from the bottom and blood in poo
- Persistent and unexplained change in bowel habit
- Sudden and unexplained weight loss
- Being easily fatigued with no obvious reason or cause
- Pain or a lump in the tummy
There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.