Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

March photo challenge

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Image result for march

Hey everyone,

I'm posting this thread up a day early ready for March tomorrow. I hope you enjoy taking part in this photo challenge!

• 1st March - something orange
    • 2nd March - sunset
    • 3rd March - creative 
    • 4th March - inspiration 
    • 5th March - street art
    • 6th March - your favourite thing about March
    • 7th March - simplicity
    • 8th March - best part of your day
    • 9th March - something random
    • 10th March - reading
    • 11th March - comfort 
    • 12th March - far away
    • 13th March - upside down
    • 14th March - a quiet moment
    • 15th March - favourite hobby
    • 16th March - time
    • 17th March - lucky
    • 18th March - something you did today
    • 19th March - doorway
    • 20th March - black and white 
    • 21st March - today's weather 
    • 22nd March - something blue
    • 23rd March - memory 
    • 24th March - 10am
    • 25th March - something beginning with M
    • 26th March - flowers 
    • 27th March - outside 
    • 28th March - quote 
    • 29th March - favourite colour 
    • 30th March -  a favourite place
    • 31st March - something you're proud of this month

If you're interested in getting involved in some of the fun things we have going on at The Mix such as suggesting some photo ideas for the next challenge, a weekly challenge idea, or writing something for the newsletter let us know over on this form.

Have fun!
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    The orange confetti ( that counts right ) ! See I can be smart sometimes 😂

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Not really a sunset but closest could get to it ah. 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Sunset in wales 😍 ( oops I thought this posted yesterday ) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Day 3- creative... my creative workbook. Asked mam for this for Christmas but didn't get it.. told her I was going to order it today and turns out she did get it for me for Christmas but forgot to give it to me, so got a late Christmas present today 😂 

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • littlegemzlittlegemz Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    She's almost orange
    Sunset landing in amsterdam
    Creative love on the beach loret de mar
    Inspiring quote from bodyworlds the happiness project
    Best thing about March... having to use up our holidays at work before we get new ones in April, which means a trip away to see my friends! 😊 (old photo(going at the end of the month to a gig with them! 😁)) 

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Best part about my day? Flying business class and getting free breakfast 👌😂 

Best part of my day was having a bath ah. My sister ran it for me when i didnt even ask which made it even more nice

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Best part of my day
    Something random - The hotel I stayed at had these cute positive messages everywhere, always made me smile  :)

Reading an article about recovery
    One of the worker guests at work always sees me reading on my break/free time, so he lent me his fav book to read 😊 he's on rotation so 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, so basically I have 3 weeks to get through this book 😂 

Comfort...food
    lol

Ate out with my sister today🙃
    Comfort -

Far away - London from the sky 😊 

Upside down
    18th. Something you did today  

Attempted to do my eyeshadow lol i don’t know if I blended it very well but took ages lol

Something I did today ..  take photos of the view from work instead of working 👌😂

Black and white. Even put a vintage filter on it cause thought maybe that is cool lol

i am just such a bus wanker lol

Memory - how do you choose just one? And how do you post a photo without people's faces in? 😂
    Instead here's my photo album, with all my best memories inside. It helps to look at it every now and again cause it reminds me that even throughout the shit of the years there was good times aswell 😊 

Memory - 
    My 2016 V fest ticket. Lol. 
    V festival line ups have gone down hill since 2016 otherwise would of gone again cause it was good and saw loads of good people. And wasnt that expensive. 

Memories - This is a necklace we were all given after my Nan passed away , it has some of her ashes and engraved in the back is Nan and the 23/4/16 which is when she passed away ❤️

10Am outside my bedroom window 😂
    10am... I was the first person in work so done some online shopping while waiting for my manager 🙈😂😂 

M for money -£6.50 the cost of my bus fare each day 😱
    Daffodils 🌼 Nana B favourite  flower 💜
    (Was sure i posted this yesterday ah sorry) 

something begining with M
    - Mug

And @Millie2787 that is so expensive. Are you sure you cant get a weeks worth. Where i live can pay £15 for the whole week. (Lol sorry not relvant to this thread but thought id put that out there)