Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hate to ask..

NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
edited February 2019 in Health & Wellbeing
is anyone around just to talk, anxious, unsettled, feel like something bad is going to happen (signs flashbacks going to happen).
anxious for tomorrow, the day after how I’m going to do it all, get through it without breaking or falling apart...
lost, alone and someone just talking about anything.
it is ok if not 

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Here if you need me ❤️ Just send me a message or here which ever bud 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Here If wanna talk
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Same, I'll be around for about an hour more xoxo Anything you'd like to talk about?
  • NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    Thanks all

how are you all? 

Really anxious about getting throigh this week, just feel like falling apart because it’s easier, a lot of anger and sadness.

Distraction 

Anytime:)

Personally, I'm just the usual. Not good, but on the bright side my legs haven't fallen off and we haven't all been trampled to death by elephants :joy:

Aw, I really sympathise there:( And I (in my own way of course) get what you mean by being easier to fall apart.

How's the weather where you live? 'Cause it's been freezing for us!
    It’s cold, dark when I go out in the morning and dark when get back home, doesn’t help to our struggle eh?!
    Dark is enough to trigger anxiety itself.

It has been really horrible and windy the garden is a mess things blowing everywhere! 
    edited February 2019
    @kathleen0172 don’t think that’s gonna happen anytime soon 😂😂😂😂

sending hugs Natalie - I know it sounds stupid but have you ever thoughts having a look on Amazon or popping into the works to get a tangle - I find them a great distraction?  Especially as I’ve just been swinging mine around on my finger and it flew off and hit me in the face 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.

@NatalieMT yeesh! I guess that's winter for you :-D Mind you, I actually really like winter apart from the coldness. Do you have a favourite season?
    I’ve got one of those like slime things it’s a stress thing like playdoh type thing I use at work and another thing you throw at the wall and it sticks to the wall the thing you throw at the wall works until you have to peel it off! Got those for my secret sabta gifts at work someone knows me well....!

the hardest bit right now is seeing little one sad because she doesn’t want to go to nursery we spend half hour every morning before work ect hugging on the sofa whilst I explain to her why mummy’s got to go to work, I compose myself then then fall to pieces as soon as she’s in nursery and I’m in my car 😢

that and everything going on at the minute, she’s happy/content just sigh 

I had my little one when it was sunny/warm so that’s my favourite time I think 
    @Millie2787 @NatalieMT I should probably consider getting something like that! I've countless forms of distraction, but doesn't hurt to try another thing. Would also keep my hands preoccupied as I have a habit of biting my nails, especially when anxious!

Aw, must be hard. You sound like a really loving mother though Natalie xo
    Aww bless all little ones are like that when they have to leave someone - my niece is the same when I take her with my sister to drop her off st pre-school litreally have to walk into the classroom with her hanging on my legs - like full on money grip just hanging there not leg on the ground 😂😂 what you have to remember as soon as they get there or half hour after they soon settle in and are in there own world playing with the toys or doing an activity with us adults. 

Ahhh tangle are my life saviour - clicks for abit but the more you play with it the less it does ! 

Ahh summer I like it but if it gets to hot I’m like ughhh give me back winter lol 
    It was putty I think the stuff was called I do use it, not sure it does anything though. It is a distraction nonetheless 

I’m carrying out the notions of life that’s the best I’ve got right now - to get through the day without falling apart / losing everything important to me?!

hes stolen everything from me, he can’t steal my beautiful little girl is the only peace I’m carrying! 

x
    @kathleen0172 highly reccomend tou can get them in The works for like £3 - I got through quite a few last year and I would tangle them so aggressively that they would break 😂
    @NatalieMT One step at a time friend. With everything you've gone through and are facing it sounds like you must be pretty strong.

@Millie2787 I'll probably break them if I try too!
    He will never steal you beautiful little Girl . You are her mother an amazing mother at that and she will always be yours 
    Well you can break them apart , change out colours and connect them together if you have more than  one but I normally end up cracking the plastic @kathleen0172 @NatalieMT 😂😂
     haha xD

Trying to think of something to say before I depart :joy: Do you believe in aliens @NatalieMT @Millie2787?
    Welll @kathleen0172 @NatalieMT I am a alien so does that mean I have to believe in then bled blah boo 😉😂
    @Millie2787 good one! ;) I personally believe in them. Not necessarily within the solar system, but in the whole universe, it doesn't make sense to me that earth could be the only planet with life on! haha.

Okay folks, chatting is fun, but I'm afraid I gotta go sort my guinea out for the night in a few mins so better get going! I hope you all have at least an okayish night. Also stay strong @NatalieMT, we're always here for you <3