Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Would you like to take part in a Q&A video?

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
edited December 2018 in We Need You
Hey everyone,

We are looking for people to take part in a Q&A video in the new year about three topics - sex, drugs/alcohol, and motivation. It will be in the style of the BBC III's 'Things Not to Say To...' videos

We will be filming on January 7th in London.

If you're interested in taking part, comment below or send us a private message. Let me know if you have any questions :) 

- Aife
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    Hey! I'd love to be involved  :)<3
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    That's great @louisa982 I'll send you a PM :) 

Thanks!

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Hey @Meggles the exact filming date may change. I'll send you over the details anyway just in case you can make it :) 

- Aife

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    I wish that I could help but sex is not my thing but I have learnt about drugs. I am too young to go up to London alone and my mum does not know that I use The Mix so will never take me.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    No worries Kasa thank you anyway! :) 

- Aife

• LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    edited December 2018
    I'm interested but I have college on the 8th so it'd be a tight squeeze. No idea if I'd be of any help regarding those topics either

...on second thoughts I might be able to help with the part about motivation. I have a bit of experience with motivation and some of the ways to get motivated

What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    As someone who is now officially alcohol dependant I would love to do it, but I dont think I can make it on the 7th *sad face*
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    but i might be able to i just need to rearrange an eyebrow appt i think........... Im in manchester tho so are u guys paying for travel to london? cos I dont have money for that shit lol 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    edited January 2019
    Hey @LabraBell and @Jellyelephant I'll PM you both the details for this. I don't think the filming date had been confirmed for the 7th so it might have changed. :) 

- Aife

Hey everyone, 

We're still looking for people to take part in this video! If it's something you'd like to do, comment below or send us a PM :) 

- Aife

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hi would like to do it and be interested if it’s not on Monday or a weekend. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Hey everyone,

We've closed this discussion as this event is no longer going ahead. Keep an eye out for more opportunities in the future :) 

- Aife

This discussion has been closed.