Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anyone online?

Hey is anyone online and wanting to chat! Feeling pretty low at the moment and need distracting 

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Natalie,

Welcome to the mix

Sorry to hear your feeling low. I hope your okay, 

:heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Hey Natalie,

Welcome to the mix

Sorry to hear your feeling low. I hope your okay, 

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    sorry just seen this, hope you're okay <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • natalie2728natalie2728 Posts: 3 Newbie
    @BubblesGoesBoo @bananamonkey thanks for getting back to me! I’m going out tonight with my friends family! There’s more than 100 off them and feeling really on edge and my anxiety is going through the roof ! 
    sorry to hear,

if your not okay and don't feel like you can go out it's okay to say no, you need to do what's right for you, do you want to chat about how your feeling? 

If you do feel up too it, you could post a thread in health and well-being, there may be people who have gone through similar or are going through the same. :heart:
  • natalie2728natalie2728 Posts: 3 Newbie
    @bananamonkey I went and had a really good time! I don’t remember getting home though 🙈 :) 
    That's good that you had a lovely time :heart:

How are you feeling today?