Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Would you like to be part of our Youth Panel?

2»

Comments

• LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    edited December 2018
    Shaunie said:
    @LabraBell
    they send an email I think.

[edited by moderator on request]
    Yeah just seen the email. I got declined because I haven't been here long enough. Oh well 😂
    Post edited by JustV on
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    edited December 2018
    LabraBell said:
    Shaunie said:
    @LabraBell
    they send an email I think.

[edited by moderator on request]
    Yeah just seen the email. I got declined because I haven't been here long enough. Oh well 😂
    At least you tried. There is always next year.
    Post edited by JustV on
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I'm saddened I wasn't able to apply for a position on the Youth  Panel, I would of loved to be involved in such a thing, I'm constantly filled with ideas! Let me know if applications re-open. 
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey @Aurora keep an out out on our volunteering page for more opportunities like this! We have some new roles coming up this year :) 

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
This discussion has been closed.