Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Young Carers Workshop Chat (4/12/18)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru

Heyy everyone,

If you take care of someone in your family and are 25 years old or under, we would like to invite you to help us shape our services to better serve young carers.  

We are holding an interactive workshop where you can have a say in what digital support for young carers could look like.  

We'll be running an online workshop chat on Tuesday 4th December 6pm-8pm

If you'd like to take part you can sign up here.

Let us know if you have any questions at all :)

- Aife

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    edited December 2018
    I refused to put my phone number. I hate talking on the phone. It's scary.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    edited December 2018
    Kasa2103 said:
    I put my number in and no one called me 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Kasa2103 said:
    I put my number in and no one called me 
    What was the point of putting in your number? 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Maybe wait until 6pm.
    Kasa2103 said:
    Maybe wait until 6pm.
    I dunno but it’s not phone calls I know that I r already asked the person running it 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Maybe just to confirm that you can come? 
    Kasa2103 said:
    Maybe just to confirm that you can come? 
    I’ve been emailed and it’s tonight anyways 
This discussion has been closed.