Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Monday!!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Hey everyone, 

Welcome to a new week, a fresh start and all that jazz. :heart:

Hope you have all had a nice weekend,

Time to share our plans for this week. 

My week will be quite chilled, working, hospital and dentist "I know in the same week, what's that about" :wink:

That's all really,

What about you lovely lot?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    A short visit to college today only one lesson lucky me and then I have Young Carers 
    Hospital appointment tomorrow 
    Thursday is placement and St. John’s ambulance 
    saturday we have a little family gathering just us and my sisters partners family and then Sunday is work in the morning 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Just college mostly,  might go out on the weekend.

But mainly just getting by the best I can bit of a blue Monday now partner is gone but coping xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Working …. I think haha, apparently my rota has been changed but nobody has decided to update it so no idea what im working this week... hopefully i'll get a day off before Wednesday as my aunt is up and want to see her before she leaves :) other than that just chilling and trying to stay safe :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    This week will be pretty relaxed, I’ve got school all week (no assessments that I know of, but knowing my English teacher she may surprise us)! It’s my 16th birthday on Wednesday so looking forward to that. :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    update: off on Thursday so wont be seeing my aunt :( but planning a self care day on Thursday cause I kinda need it after these past few days. 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    This week will be pretty relaxed, I’ve got school all week (no assessments that I know of, but knowing my English teacher she may surprise us)! It’s my 16th birthday on Wednesday so looking forward to that. :)
    Thats great to hear :) happy birthday in advanced in case my rubbish brain forgets aha <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

update: off on Thursday so wont be seeing my aunt :( but planning a self care day on Thursday cause I kinda need it after these past few days. 
    Ah that sucks but positive that you're having a self care day, could always do with those xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈