Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Happy quotes bracelet

LabraBellLabraBell Future paramedic :)Posts: 202 Boards Initiate
After getting out of hospital on tuesday, I had an idea thanks to the patient wristband that I had. 

I'd managed to wear the bracelet down so that I could snap the clasp open and closed, and get it on and off my wrist at will. I was intending to keep it as a memory. A reminder of what happened last time I was struggling. 

One time when I put it on, I put it on backwards, so the writing was face down. The concept gave me a decent idea for a bracelet, which I'm going to work on now.

What I'm going to do, is make myself a bracelet that looks pretty normal to the naked eye. It's going to be a simple design, and it would look similar to a hospital one, but not so clinical. But on the underside of it, I'm going to have some messages from people I know and who mean a lot to me, that I can read when I'm feeling down. I'll share some pictures when it's done. 

I just thought I'd share the idea, because I know there are some people who might benefit from it. I also wanted to ask if any of you would like to leave a message for me to write on there too :3
Hey, hey, hey everyday when I wake,
I'm trying to get up, they're knocking me down.
Chewing me up, spitting me out.
Hey, hey, hey when I need to be saved,
You're making me strong, you're making me stand.

-Skillet, feel invincible.
ShaunieLaineAzziman

Comments

• LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,403 Boards Champion
    Lovely idea Emma! 

I look forward to the pics :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
    LabraBell
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,260 An Original Mixlorian
    This is lovely idea
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕