Mondayyy!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical PosterPosts: 5,032 The Mix Elder

Hey everyone :heart:

This week I am working, seeing family, and more work.

You know the drill,

What are you lovely people up too?!?!?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "

Comments

• AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 1,125 Fanatical Poster
    That sounds like a busy week, hope you have fun with it!

I'm probably gonna be helping renovate the house for most of the week, then later in the week I'll be reuniting with my partner for a few days until college drags her back aha but that's something I'm really looking forward to eeeeeeeeeek
    (need to make the eek long enough in case she sees this)

Then sunday we're going to an airshow for the 100th anniversary of the RAF, it's okay I didn't need my hearing anyway q:

Hope everyone else has a great week!

Aidan (:

3.6, not great, not terrible
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,230 Fanatical Poster
    Well today is looking better than ever because the trampolining our class was gonna do is cancelled! 😂 instead I have to spend time on a computer doing my coursework and staying nice and full of breath oh no such sorrow 😂

Tuesday is another college day but I'm not in until 11 so a lie in and the same Wednesday woo-hoo!  

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"I will make you believe you are lovely!" ~ TOP

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille