Have your say on new styling changes by voting on this poll. Don't miss out!

Happy birthday Shaunie!

LaineLaine Llama MamaPosts: 1,376 Fanatical Poster

Just wanted to wish the super duperest of happy birthdays to @Shaunie ! sorry for making a big old post i just felt like creating a place to keep the wishes :)

i hope you're having a good day and remember that its okay if you're not, as i always love to say theres always tomorrow! until then whether you're happy or not its time to shower yourself with the things you love and put yourself first!

thanks for being here Shaunie and all the lovely support and input you've provided over the years, we're all here for you always remember that.

Much love! <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
ShaunieLabraBellMikeAife

Comments

• LabraBellLabraBell Future paramedic :)Posts: 202 The Mix convert
    Yeah, happy birthday @Shaunie! I hope you celebrate it well, and just know we're always here for you too. Maybe we can hold a secondary birthday party for you in support tomorrow :P
    Hey, hey, hey everyday when I wake,
    I'm trying to get up, they're knocking me down.
    Chewing me up, spitting me out.
    Hey, hey, hey when I need to be saved,
    You're making me strong, you're making me stand.

-Skillet, feel invincible.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,204 The Mix Elder
    Aw thank you so much @Laine really lovely of you!! Such cute dog pictures!!!! <3 & made me feel bit better, as well as the other birthday wishes. Thank you <3<3
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    LabraBell
    LabraBell said:
    Yeah, happy birthday @Shaunie! I hope you celebrate it well, and just know we're always here for you too. Maybe we can hold a secondary birthday party for you in support tomorrow :P
    <3 ahh aw thank you very much LabraBell <3
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    LabraBell
  • MikeMike Hummus-Fuelled Whovian LondonPosts: 1,896 Staff Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Happy birthday, Shaunie! Enjoy the fancier-than-normal takeaway. :p

Thought I'd contribute a cute dog photo - Bailey looking for attention when I was working at home a few weeks ago...

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    LaineLabraBellShaunie
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,843 Mega Poster
    Happy Birthday Shaunie! Hope you have a lovely day <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    LabraBellShaunie
  • LabraBellLabraBell Future paramedic :)Posts: 202 The Mix convert
    Since the dog photo thing seems to be holding up a pattern, I'll contribute my own too. This is Greta, complaining when I made her toy squeak.
    Hey, hey, hey everyday when I wake,
    I'm trying to get up, they're knocking me down.
    Chewing me up, spitting me out.
    Hey, hey, hey when I need to be saved,
    You're making me strong, you're making me stand.

-Skillet, feel invincible.
    Shaunie
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,169 Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Happy birthdayyyy @Shaunie! I hope you had a lovely day yesterday <3

Thought I'd add a cute dog gif that I found, hope you like it!

Happy Birthday Dog GIF
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Shaunie
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 399 Rampant Poster
    Happy Birthday! 

My dog is back home but here is Cinnamon and Ango also wishing you a happy birthday! 

"Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    Shaunie

Ah aw thank you all. I do love cute dog  and animals pictures & these are so cute. 😊 <3<3<3

My day wasnt tooo bad yesterday considering i had work  & enjoying today out with my sisters😊 

LabraBell
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 571 Extreme Poster
    Happy birthday @Shaunie ! <3
    Shaunie