Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weekly challenge #58

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Image result for musicHey everyone,

It's time for weekly challenge #58! 

This week's challenge is the....answer the question with a song title challenge! Thank you @Shaunie for the great suggestion, I'm excited for this challenge!

How this challenge works, is that you post a question and the next person has answer with, and only with, the title of a song. After you've answered, post a question for the next person! 

If you're interested in getting involved in some of the fun things we have going on at The Mix such as suggesting a weekly challenge idea, submitting something for the newsletter or hosting a general chat, let us know over on this form.

- Aife
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Weekly challenge #58 4 votes

Cute puppy photo & video challenge
50% 2 votes
'What am I?' guessing game challenge
50% 2 votes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Thanks for using suggestion!

What’s something youre looking forward to?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru

Shaunie said:
    Thanks for using suggestion!

What’s something youre looking forward to?
    Summer - Calvin Harris 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXbLfLACGM

What's your favourite thing about the weekend?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    edited July 2018
    Aw @Aife , looks like youll be waiting next year for summer😭looks like its just finished now🙃😭

”whats your faviourate thing about the weekend”

Time - Chase & Status
    https://youtu.be/we9jeU76Y9E

What do you think of this forum? 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    All time low - good times

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PCg_anj5kWc

What's something that always cheers you up? 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

What's something that always cheers you up? 
    Animals - Maroon 5 (great song)

https://youtu.be/qpgTC9MDx1o

How do you feel rn?

• LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    edited August 2018
    How do you feel rn?

Lost - Highly Suspect. 

What did you do today?
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
    edited August 2018
    Aw this weekly challenge was a few weeks ago :( not sure if we can carry them on or not :/

but im still gunna answer 🙃

What did you do today?
    Breathe - Jax Jones
    —(Basically that’s what did today.  My personal fav achievement of still being alive by end of day 🙃)