Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Calling all the nerds!!

crossflame20crossflame20 Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
Heyyyyyy I just wanna gather up some nerds, want to hang out with my kind xP

Comments

• EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Im plenty Nerd :P What kind of nerd culture do you like? Im into Anime and Manga, Comics, Games, Pokemon, Animation, D and D ,Anything electrical I can take apart and see the insides off. Plus a total bookworm. :)
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    @Aidan Absolutely agree on the Lord of the Rings books :lol:
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I'm an honorary nerd 
    I'm very into the whole video game EDM and anime scene, I also love comic books, doctor who(i had a tardis dress but it doesn't fit anymore 😭😂)

I was just starting to really get into Pokemon and yu-gi-oh before I left college so I should really start watching those again. 

I'm also a huge computer nerd,  love editing, and web design 😁

Now I've had a pointless ramble I'm out 👌😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Star Wars is also pretty good I've tried watching then properly the past few days and I've actually managed to watch all the way to the end!  😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

No but I am 😂😂 
    I'm just joking I'm slimmer these days its baggy around my waist but tight on my manly shoulders and I can't lose that muscle 😂😂 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hi there,

Welcome!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    I love making spreadsheets, does that make me a nerd?

Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    @Lucy307 maybe, but don't worry we love all you beautiful nerds and your wonderful talents.

I think I'm a nerd because I know the History of The legend of Zelda games more than I know the history of where I live. :fearful: 

Plus I made a list of every book reference my favourite character in a series i love makes, then read all of the books on that list. It took awhile, on the last one now :flushed: