Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey I'm new and want friends xP

crossflame20crossflame20 Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
Hello. My name is Owen, I suffer from severe anxiety and mild depression, and I just signed up, hoping for support. I would love to make some friends on here, so reply if you want!

Comments

• fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Hello @crossflame20

Welcome to the Mix! I hope your settling in well. We are all really friendly so at any point you can make posts or reach out for support and you will be greatly helped here. We are a supportive community, we don’t bite. 

I’m sorry you are suffering from anxiety and depression, I do too. If you would like to talk anytime your very welcome to pm me I’m only a message away. We are all here to support you and you have done so well in joining to get some support. I hope you find the Mix helpful and if you have any questions just ask.

Stay strong, take care
    Lauren :) 
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • petal123petal123 Posts: 21 Boards Initiate
    Hey Owen, 
    I’m here if you need anyone to talk to, so just pm me if you’d like to :-)
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hey Owen :)

I'm very sorry to hear you also suffer from Anxiety but you've come to a good place, 
    This is a very good community and any problems or questions you have feel free to make a thread here or join Support chat,

Chats run every night except Friday and Saturday and there is a choice between support chat and general chat 
    Here's the guidelines to give you some more info: https://www.themix.org.uk/about-us/chat-guidelines

We're all in this together so feel free to chat to other members and as Lauren said some members are happy to talk via messages :)

Stay strong we're all here <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    edited August 2018
    Hey Owen, just posting to let you know I've moved your thread from "Live Chat announcements" to "Anything Goes".

Its  a better place for your topic. :)
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • crossflame20crossflame20 Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    Rhys said:
    Hey Owen, just posting to let you know I've moved your thread from "Live Chat announcements" to "Anything Goes".

Oh wow I didn't even realize I put in there I'm a roofs xP
  • crossflame20crossflame20 Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    Rhys said:

Oh wow I didn't even realize I put in there I'm a roofs xP
    Doofus* not roofs