Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I’m lonely

petal123petal123 Posts: 21 Boards Initiate
Hey , I kinda need friends, I’m so isolated from people it’d be nice to have some people to talk to, pop up if you want , I’d love to talk to you guys🧡

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hey Petal I just replied to your other thread and saw this one so I thought I'd comment, I'm up for quite some time if you want a chinwag :)

This is a very supportive community you'll definitely come to see how family like it is and you won't have no problems making friends :) x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hi @petal123 and welcome to The Mix!  =)

I think we have all been lonely at some point, but joining this wonderfully supportive community has given many of us some terrific friends, so I think you will soon become part of this amazing online family.

Feel welcome to jump in on any post, kick back and relax.

Also, we have some very good and superbly moderated chat evenings, of which you will locate in this forum, Live Chat Announcements.

It only takes a minute to sign up for a chat account, so do this on the evening and then you can join Support Chat, also General Chat which is for lighthearted stuff, or sign up ahead for Support Circle which is on Sunday and Tuesday evenings.

Best wishes,
    Mandy

• EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Heya, 

You can always PM us here on the Mix, join a general Live chat or make a post for others to add too :)

I hope we can help you feel less lonely and give you the support you deserve :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I’m pretty lonely aswell:/ but everyone’s lovely here and hope we can support you
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Mama_UMama_U Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
    hey @petal123
    we r defo friends now :)
    U seem like a nice person and i would love to have convos with u about anything.

• petal123petal123 Posts: 21 Boards Initiate
    Mama_U said:
    hey @petal123
    we r defo friends now :)
    U seem like a nice person and i would love to have convos with u about anything.

Thank you so much Mama U! You seem lovely too and I’d also love to have convos with you anytime. Feel free to message me whenever you need and I’ll always be here for you! I’m glad to call you a friend 💗