Home Introduce Yourself
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Saying hello again!

Ed_Ed_ Posts: 821 Super Moderator

So I've been knocking around here for a while, but have been pretty behind the scenes for some time now. You may be seeing me around a little more, so I thought I should probably say hello again  :)

You may remember me from some particularly niche relationship threads back in the day, but if not, here is a bit about me: My name's Ed, I work for The Mix in a number of ways, supporting our volunteers, training, youth participation and community. I'm a big fan of useless sports trivia and chilling out in parks talking or playing sport...Did I mention I like sport?!

I'm going to be slightly more active on the community so you may see me dipping into threads, and responding to a few PMs here and there. Looking forward to being more involved, as I know what a supportive place this is  :3
"Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Welcome back @Edward8=)
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Literally just got here
    Welcome back, Edward!

Such a cute lil' fox you have there. =)
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 696 Incredible Poster
    Nothing has changed then Ed still doing the football and filling in when needed so just a floating as always then. Let's see how fast I can annoy you  :p 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,308 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome back Ed
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
  • Ed_Ed_ Posts: 821 Super Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Thanks everyone, glad to be back a little more than I have been recently :)

You may also see me around using the @The Mix account too
    "Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,744 Legendary Poster
    Welcome back!! I remember you! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooPosts: 2,766 Account Deactivated
    Welcome back Ed! 
    Not sure I remember you as i joined a little late so it's nice to meet you! :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • RhysRhys Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Ohi Ed, Welcome to the boards (again?)
    Didn't expect to see you here :o

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • EyepatchEyepatch Smol Bean Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Welcome Back :) Thats a super cute Fox!
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy."