BIRTHDAY EMAIL!

independent_independent_ Boards BabyScotlandPosts: 1,184 Fanatical Poster
I didn't know The Mix sent out birthday emails... Just wanted to say I think that's so nice!

Comments

• StephSteph Posts: 448 Cool Newbie
    Happy Birthday Elle! :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: Hope you're having a lovely day :yippe:
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Sort of Famous User :) YouTube Famous. Weirdo. Amazing. Unique. Loving. United KingdomPosts: 982 Incredible Poster
    Just wanted to try the emoji. :birthday:
    I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor. Feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.  I'm still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. The threats you made were supposed to cut me down.
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,184 Fanatical Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    Just wanted to try the emoji. :birthday:
    Haha, this thread was from my 14th birthday nearly 2 years ago! 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Sort of Famous User :) YouTube Famous. Weirdo. Amazing. Unique. Loving. United KingdomPosts: 982 Incredible Poster
    I know but I am an idiot.
    I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor. Feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.  I'm still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. The threats you made were supposed to cut me down.
    [Deleted User]independent_
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Noob
    Kasa2103 said:
    No you're not. It's easy to post on an old thread - everyone does it. ;)
    I'm driven by self doubt.
    independent_
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,184 Fanatical Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    Of course you’re not, it’s easily done :)