Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Is this genuine?🤔

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
Is this a genuine number from the counselling team? 02070092500 because they said I emailed them and I havent. Forgot to say that on the phone 🤣

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Lostsense wrote: »
    Is this a genuine number from the counselling team? 02070092500 because they said I emailed them and I havent. Forgot to say that on the phone 🤣

That phone number belongs to this URL of The Mix, it seems: http://www.themix.org.uk/about-us/our-fundraising-practices
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Fundrasing?🤔 now I'm confused.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Lostsense wrote: »
    Fundrasing?🤔 now I'm confused.

I right-clicked this number to google it: 02070092500 and The Mix address appeared. I suggest you contact you couselling team and ascertain the correct number.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey Lostsense,

Yep, this is the genuine phone number for our office. It's not a fundraising-specific number - it actually covers all departments. Although it's odd that they'd give you a ring if you weren't expecting them to! We can look into it for you if you like? :)

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Well I was expecting them to get in touch to set up my counselling sessions which they just have but I wasent ecpecting them to get in touch the other day to say I had emailed them when I havent but that dosent matter now, I have my sessions organised. Thanks 👍