Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Saying goodbye...

EmmaEmma Deactivated Posts: 23 Boards Initiate
Hey Everyone,

I joined The Mix just 6 weeks ago and introduced myself to you all here. So it feels strange to be saying goodbye in such a short space of time!! Due to health related reasons I am leaving The Mix and I gotta say, I am sad to be leaving.

I have really...I mean really enjoyed working with the dream team Mike and Aife and the whole of The Mix. I have enjoyed getting to know you all in this brief time!

I have learnt in this short space of time just how much people look out for each other and support each other in our community and I really want to celebrate that :yippe: :rainbow:

Wishing you all the best,
Emma

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    Hi,

Good luck with everything you do in the future. It’s been great having you.

Charly
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey Emma,

Hope all is okay with you. Best of luck in the feature.

Speak soon

Abi
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Oh Emma, I am so sorry you are leaving, but I wish you happy days wherever you go.

Thank you for helping us so much on the forum.

~ Belle
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Oh no, it was lovely meeting you at the volunteer conference! Please take care of yourself Emma and i wish you all the best with whatever you wish to pursue in the future.*hug*
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I wish you all the best Emma

Take care
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Invisible_meInvisible_me Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    Emma wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

I joined The Mix just 6 weeks ago and introduced myself to you all here. So it feels strange to be saying goodbye in such a short space of time!! Due to health related reasons I am leaving The Mix and I gotta say, I am sad to be leaving.

I have really...I mean really enjoyed working with the dream team Mike and Aife and the whole of The Mix. I have enjoyed getting to know you all in this brief time!

I have learnt in this short space of time just how much people look out for each other and support each other in our community and I really want to celebrate that :yippe: :rainbow:

Emma
    Ohhh Emma,

It is sad to see you leaving. But I wish you all the very best! Thanks for everything you have done in these 6 weeks. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and we enjoyed having you round.

I hope you are OK? Take care of yourself Emma, :)

Invisible_me.
  • EmmaEmma Deactivated Posts: 23 Boards Initiate
    Charlotte wrote: »
    Hi,

Good luck with everything you do in the future. It’s been great having you.

Charly
    Thank you Charly! It's been great being here! :):rainbow2:
    Abigail wrote: »
    Hey Emma,

Hope all is okay with you. Best of luck in the feature.

Speak soon

Abi
    Hey Abigail, all is okay :thumb: thanks for the wishes for the future! :)
    Mirabelle wrote: »
    Oh Emma, I am so sorry you are leaving, but I wish you happy days wherever you go.

Thank you for helping us so much on the forum.

~ Belle
    Awww thanks Mirabelle!!!:)*hug*
    Jacob101 wrote: »
    Oh no, it was lovely meeting you at the volunteer conference! Please take care of yourself Emma and i wish you all the best with whatever you wish to pursue in the future.*hug*
    It was lovely meeting you too and thank you for your message and wishes!!!:)
    Shaunie wrote: »
    I wish you all the best Emma

Take care
    Thank you Shaunie!! :rainbow:*hug*
    Ohhh Emma,

It is sad to see you leaving. But I wish you all the very best! Thanks for everything you have done in these 6 weeks. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and we enjoyed having you round.

I hope you are OK? Take care of yourself Emma, :)

Invisible_me.
    Aww thanks for your message :) Iv'e really enjoyed it here a lot! I am doing OK :thumb: Hope you have a good weekend (if you see this today!) :)
  • NikkiNikki Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Hi Emma, sorry to hear you're leaving, and hope you are okay. I wish you all the best for the future.

Take care,
    Nikki x

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hi Emma,

Sorry to hear you're going - I wish you the best of luck for the future!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.