Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Life

Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
I swear everything is getting worse and I actually am done with fake people and people who are pretending to help me ugh

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hi @Butterfly23 ,

I can see you're going through a really tough time right now, y'know what I don't have the right words to say to comfort you but I'm sorry that you're going through this.

I know it's easier said than done and very easy for me to say but do remember to stay strong, I know you can do this!

Take care,

Eleanor
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Thanks x @independent
  • MochanMochan Posts: 65 Boards Initiate
    Hi @Butterfly23. I'm sorry to hear that you feel everything is getting worse. It can be hard to be around people who don't feel supportive. How are you feeling now?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Butterfly23 I am sad you feel this way, but there are many who are trying to help you, even though are unskilled with your condition they do try. I do feel for you right now even if my words don't come easily, you have been and will always remain, in my best thoughts.

I believe that in time you will get better. Honestly, I think you will eventually be able to overcome so many difficulties, so I am here for you and just a nod away if you ever want to drop me a line.

All the best, now and tomorrow -

Julie :wave:
    Thanks but I don’t think this will ever get better @Princesa
    I’m feeling kinda bad still but I’m fine @Mochan
  • MochanMochan Posts: 65 Boards Initiate
    @Butterfly23 Thanks for responding. What have you got planned for the rest of the week?
    Nothing good, my tutor is ringing my my mso I’m not looking forward to that @Mochan
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks but I don’t think this will ever get better @Princesa

Well, we have to at least try and I still believe you can pull through this. :) :rainbow2:
    Yeah @Princesa