Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Yo Friday..

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey guys,

So its the time of the week where we discuss our weekend plans..

Today Im doing college work this morning then going to visit my dads wife in the hospital this afternoon.

Sat and sun im working.

What you all up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Work, work and work :( but also packing as flying to see the fam early Monday morning :hyper:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Today I have Mind coming round but most importantly my support worker is burying her sister today so I will be thinking about her and in bits myself. I think its just gona be one of those days.

Tomorrow I have CBT session.

Sunday I might be going to the German market in Birmingham 🖒
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Been off College all week due to a viral rash, just stopped being contagious so looking forward to getting some work done!
    going to do some work at the Stables and hopefully weather permitting go on a much needed long slow hack around the village :d

Some winter shopping to do tomorrow as well :yes:

And then some relaxing on Sunday, awww :lol:

Happy Galloping :rainbow2:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    Im going to go for a cycle along the coast path this afternoon followed by a surf and then i am babysitting in the evening.
    Tomorrow and Sunday i have training in the mornings and then i will spend the afternoons with my family doing whatever they decide we are doing.

Have a good weekend everyone! :heart:
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm pretty sure I'm coming down with a cold unfortunately :crying: so I'm probably gonna spend this weekend wrapped up warm in bed! Here's hoping no-one else on here catches one, make sure you dress warm for this time of year. :heart:

- Riley
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    Hope you feel better soon @Riley. I think I might be getting a cold too but just got back from a surf and it was freezing. May have made it worse but it was worth it :)
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.