Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Midnight city - M83
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Midnight city - M83

:heart:

Desire - Under Your Spell
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Mike wrote: »

Nice AV Mike
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ov Fire And The Void - Behemoth
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Skive wrote: »

Nice AV Mike

Cheers! It's quite mesmerising.

Absolutely hooked on the Pulp Fiction soundtrack at the moment. Uuuh, it's just delicious. :heart:
    Mike wrote: »

Cheers! It's quite mesmerising.

Absolutely hooked on the Pulp Fiction soundtrack at the moment. Uuuh, it's just delicious. :heart:
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Lindsey Stirling - Ascendance
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    The temper trap- love lost
    Mogwai - Take Me Somewhere Nice. Couldn't resist nabbing the picture for a new avatar...
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Swish Swish - Katie Perry/Nicki Minaj!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    London Grammar- Strong
  • PositiveAuraPositiveAura Posts: 150 Helping Hand
    Hi everyone! :wave:

​I am definitely one of those typical people who replies with EVERYTHING! when you ask about music likes.

​But I'm currently loving HAIM's new album:

​And another love of mine is anything Bonobo related:

​I'll be looking at all your suggestions guys!

-PositiveAura:rainbow2:
  • Laura12345Laura12345 Posts: 265 The Mix Regular
    George Shelley-Scars
    Eagles- Hotel California
  • DistractionDistraction Posts: 439 Listening Ear
    Shinedown - How did you love
    Not right now but recently I've been listening to Lips by The xx on repeat
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Linkin park - one more light :heart:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Has anyone seen this amazing beatboxer on Ellen? He's so talented!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/urkHBVBsu7s&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Something a little different for me - some drum and bass. Safe In Sound by Sub Focus. That tasty, tasty hook. :yum:
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Staying Up - Matoma and The Vamps.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Stormzy - Blinded by your grace
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KycYxoxlVnU

Hear me out... I lost a family member recently and this reminds me of her for some reason. Love it :love:
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Lana del ray - gods and monsters :heart:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''