Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Editing.

independent_independent_ Boards BabyScotlandPosts: 1,213 Fanatical Poster
So has the half hour time limit for editing posts been removed?

Or am I just being an absolute dumbo who is just imagining the limit ever being their?

I can still edit...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1 sec lemme see.

Alright I'm back and the answer is yes, I've noticed that I can edit old posts too.
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,213 Fanatical Poster
    Salix alba wrote: »
    1 sec lemme see.

Alright I'm back and the answer is yes, I've noticed that I can edit old posts too.

Gooooood then aha
  • The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,415 Community Managers
    Hmm. It's set to 1 hour in the settings in the back end. Was it 30 minutes before? :chin:

Mike
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
    The Mix wrote: »
    Hmm. It's set to 1 hour in the settings in the back end. Was it 30 minutes before? :chin:

Mike

Maybe not then😂 I dunno.
  • The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,415 Community Managers

Maybe not then😂 I dunno.

Haha - I asked because I genuinely don't know by the way. :p

You guys are probably more familiar with this than us, given that moderators can always edit posts. Something might have slipped that we're not aware of, but in any case, enjoy the slightly longer edit time!

Mike
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
    The Mix wrote: »

Haha - I asked because I genuinely don't know by the way. :p

You guys are probably more familiar with this than us, given that moderators can always edit posts. Something might have slipped that we're not aware of, but in any case, enjoy the slightly longer edit time!

Mike

I genuinely don't know either 😂

Anyway while it works I will take advantage.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru

I genuinely don't know either 😂

Anyway while it works I will take advantage.

lol same