Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Unsure

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
Why does it say I am not authorised to view this page on someones thread? I like neating my account up but I cant as the (1) wont go away as its not letting me go on to it

Comments

• Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hmmm... :chin: Usually this comes up if something's been deleted or if it's in a forum you don't have access to. What thread are you trying to visit?

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    Im having a little OCD moment and the (1) in my messages is annoying me lol
  • Options
    Oh yeah arent you clever 🤣 I pressed dismiss, the (1) and the message has gone..cheers!
  • Options
    Yes 🤓
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    @Aidan's right - 10 points to Hufflepuff. ;)

When you see the little minus sign next to a notification it means the post has since been deleted, and that's usually because it's spam. If you click on the link to the main thread you can still access it that way and the notification still disappears. :)

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.